It is always best to look for a Natural Acne Treatment to help prevent any bad reactions that you might get which could make your acne worse. Many people think that acne is caused by dirt on your face or body which is totally false.There are different factors that contribute to some one getting acne such as your hormone balance and how fast your skin cells can renew itself.
Here are some tips to help prevent acne
- Do not wash your face more than two times a day which can dry out your skin.Over washing your face can cause more oils to be produced causing more breakouts.
- Do not use facial scrubs that are harsh on your skin.Exfoliating your skin is ok but use a formula that is gentle on your skin and contains smooth grains.
- Do not use toners or any other products that contain alcohol such as isopropyl.Alcohol removes the top layers of your skin causing more oil to be produced and makes your skin turn red and will also get more blemishes.
- Do not squeeze or pick your acne this will cause bacteria to go deeper into your skin and can cause infection and inflame the area.If infection occurs you are more likely to get skin damage and scarring.
- Propionibacterium is a bacteria normally found on your skin and can also cause acne if it gets trapped in your hair follicles.Do not touch or rub your face too often which can lead to more blemishes.
- After you exercise take a shower to remove any bacteria that you might have on your skin.
It is best to treat acne at its earliest to prevent any scarring.If your acne persists for more than 3 weeks it is best to see a dermatologist for further advice.By choosing a Natural Acne Treatment you will get better results and help prevent any further blemishes.
Prevent Acne with a Healthy Diet.
Recent studies show that there is no link between the foods we eat and acne.But it does show that we need a healthy diet to maintain healthy skin.Our skin is the largest organ in the body and needs important nutrients for it to stay healthy.
Vitamins that help with acne are
- Vitamin A or retinol which can be found in dairy products,fish oils and liver.Beta Carotene which is vitamin A that is produced by plants can be found in green vegetables and yellow and orange fruits.Vitamin A can be toxic in high doses so be careful when you supplement this vitamin.
- Vitamin B2 is needed for acne as it has been shown that stress can aggravate it.Foods that contain high levels of vitamin B2 are milk,eggs,fish,leafy green vegetables and whole grains.
- Vitamin B3 is needed for good circulation which is needed for healthy skin and also helps lower our cholesterol in our blood.
- Vitamin E is a antioxidant which helps prevent our cells from damage.Food sources of Vitamin A can be found in nuts such as almonds,sunflower seeds and peanuts,also in broccoli and vegetable oils.
- Zinc is needed to help boost our immune system and overall health which can also have a positive effect on acne.
For some people certain foods can trigger acne,if this happens avoid these foods to avoid any reactions.If you are taking any multi vitamins that contain iodine to not exceed 150mcg which can make your acne worse.Always remember to have a balanced healthy diet,drink enough filtered water daily and have frequent exercise. By using these Natural Cures For Acne, you will get better looking and clearer skin.
A product that I recommend is Acnezine.This product helps acne topically and also from the inside out.This product is suitable for body and face acne,teenagers and adults can use Acnezine.
Acnezine includes a daily cream which can be applied on your acne and also a vitamin supplement that will deliver the appropriate nutrients to help treat acne.This is a Natural Acne Treatment that can remove blackheads and whiteheads,spots and pimples and safely correct any imbalances that can cause acne.